The radiation you receive from the sun is known to cause multiple adverse eye conditions including:
- Cataract: a clouding of the lens.
- Macular Degeneration: loss of light-sensitive tissue inside the eye.
- Pterygium: a growth on the surface of the eye.
- Photokeratitis: sunburn of the eyes
- Dry Eye: inadequate tear film.
Save Money! If you have insurance that allows you to get new frames, why not make your old glasses into sunglasses?
Get an Eye Exam! The eye doctors at Iowa EyeCare are ready to serve all of your vision care needs. We are confident that Iowa EyeCare can provide you with the best sunglasses in Iowa. Contact us today: Iowa EyeCare has locations in Marion, Robins, and Cedar Rapids, Iowa.